The Helper MonkeyTool Free License
The Helper MonkeyTool new version is 22.214.171.124(V201304032029)
Version 126.96.36.199 is released with the following enhancements:
- Secure login to the MonkeyTool protecting your details – When launching the application for the first time provide your own username/password
- csv fields encryption for your environment files – Just resave your exiting files from the MonkeyTool
- Remotely monitor and record your servers in a real time dashboard displaying CPU and RAM
- Multi ssh command view enhancements – tabbed command window view
- Extended Linux Monitoring
sshadmincontrol.com is all about sharing our experience in the IT-related community.
Our technical blog covering topics such as Bash and Shell scripting, Linux and Unix administration,Java, JVM tuning,monitoring (JMX), SSH and free source code. Also covering Oracle WebLogic, WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) ,Coherence, OSB, Portal, Mission Control, OEM, troubleshooting and more..
Free for 5-years to use after the trial period as We believe that knowledge based on practical experience and sound research should be shared.
- The Helper MonkeyTool is a portable ssh Java based interface for Unix/Linux and MS Windows system administration.
- Allows you to remotely access and control your servers through google talk.
- Automates firewall rule checks; exporting the results into Excel.
- Allows you to run multiple Unix commands on multiple servers simultaneously.
- Captures your network traces (on the port/ports and interface/interfaces of your choice) and at at a click of a button copies them back to your desktop opening.
- Remotely monitor your servers in a real time dashboard displaying CPU and RAM.
- Access your servers; this release is integrated with the following 3rd party tools: Remote Desktop (RDP), PuTTY(included) , WinSCP (included) and Wireshark (separate download).
How can the Helper Tool help me?
- The Helper Tool is a portable Java-based interface for system administration for Unix and Windows.
- This release is integrated with the following 3rd party tools: Remote Desktop (RDP), PuTTY (included) , WinSCP (included) and Wireshark (separate download).
- The Helper Tool removes the need to manually edit each of the above supported tools with host configurations.
- Easily open multiple connections at the same time.
- Disk Space, RAM and CPU monitoring interfaces.
- Capture web traffic from your servers in real time, the tool copies the snoop/tcp dumps back where they can be automatically opened/merged with Wireshark. This function becomes extremely useful when troubleshooting SOAP based platforms.
- Perform operations on multiple hosts simultaneously and save for future reuse.
- The Helper Tool comes as a standalone package with no installation required.
- The Helper Tool can creates environment HTML pages automatically which can be posted on your Wiki
- The tool was built with the goal of saving IT employee hundreds of hours by improving their efficiency by adding automation to their everyday activities.
- The Helper Tool is fantastic at helping users who are more familiar with the Windows operating systems and less so with the Unix operating systems.
- And much more!
- Software Prerequisites
- Java run time 1.6+
- Optional Software
- Wireshark only if you wish to open snoop files (network analyser).
- Access the following platforms and more
- MS Windows XP/Vista/7
- Linux Red Hat, SUSE, Ubuntu (Debian)