The Helper Tool stores your username/passwords so one click on your Helper Tool will open a winscp session to your sever or servers of choice.
The Helper MonkeyTool makes a once upon a time consuming task like network snooping take seconds.
To capture a network trace using the MonkeyTool follow these steps:
1. Select the servers you wish to trace, then select the SNOOP button.
2. Once it has launched, choose the port you wish to trace on the server, select the period you wish to run the trace for and click on the snoop button.
3. If you wish to finish tracing early press stop.
4. Once the trace has finished choose the import all button.
5. You can now merge each of the traces you took across your application cluster and name the trace file e.g. examplemerged.snoop or you can open each individual trace captured.